Smoked salmon bruschetta
Serves 2 - 187 kcals per serving
- 1 part baked petit pain roll
- 60g Philadelphia lightest
- 100g smoked salmon
- Handful of dill
- Slice the part baked baguette into 1 inch rounds. Bake in the oven for around 8-10 minutes at 190°C. Once cooked, cool on a wire rack.
- Top each round with the Philadelphia, followed by ribbons of smoked salmon.
- Serve with a handful of dill and enjoy!
Stuffed chicken breast
Serves 2 - 498 kcals per serving
- 260g chicken breast fillets (approx 130g each)
- 60g Philadelphia Light with Garlic & Herbs
- 4 slices of pancetta
- 300g new potatoes
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 10 spears of asparagus
- 180g green beans
- 100g Philadelphia Simply Stir mushroom cooking sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Using a sharp knife, make a pocket in the side of each chicken breast. Stuff each pocket with the cream cheese then press closed.
- Lay 2 of the pancetta slices on a chopping board, and wrap around the chicken breast. Repeat for the second one, place to one side.
- Heat a baking tray in the oven with a few squirts of Frylight. Chop the new potatoes in half and par boil for around 4-5 minutes.
- Once cooked, lightly shake to fluff up the edges then place on the pre-heated baking tray. Spray with Frylight and sprinkle with the finely chopped garlic. Place in the oven for around 30 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, place the chicken on a separate tray and place in the oven. Cook for remaining 20 minutes.
- Boil or steam the green beans and asparagus 5-10 minutes before the end. Meanwhile in a separate pan, warm through the Philadelphia mushroom sauce.
- Remove the chicken and potatoes from the oven and drain the vegetables. Serve on a nice plate, with the sauce drizzled over the chicken.
Serves 2 - 236 kcals per serving
- 175g self raising flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 80g low fat margarine
- 100g fat free natural yogurt
- 50g Sainsbury's sugar free marshmallows
- 100ml scoop Yoomoo Chocmoo frozen yogurt per portion
- Handful of fresh raspberries per portion
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Grease a non stick baking tin with Frylight.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour and cocoa powder stirring well.
- In a separate bowl using an electric whisk, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla essence and beat well.
- Once combined, using a spatula, stir through the fat free yogurt and marshmallows, then fold in the flour.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin for approx. 15-20 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with 100ml Yoomoo Chocmoo frozen yogurt and fresh raspberries.
Nutritionist Emma Brown, MSc Human Nutrition is passionate about how food science applies to the human body, and how the nutrients in what we eat affect us and ultimately have an impact on our health.