Nutracheck brings you recipes and calorie counts for 10 summer favourites. Please drink responsibly.
Ingredients - serves 2
- 200mls of prosecco
- 1 ripe peach
- Peel the peach, cut in half and remove stone.
- Place in blender until completely smooth.
- Spoon into 2 chilled champagne flutes, slowly top up with prosecco and serve.
- 50ml vodka
- 25ml orange liquor
- 25ml cranberry juice
- Squeeze of lime
- Place the vodka, liqueur and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker with some ice and mix vigorously.
- Pour into a glass and add a good squeeze of lime juice to serve.
- 50ml white rum
- 25ml lime juice
- 5g of syrup
- Soda water to taste
- Handful of mint leaves
- Crush the mint, add to a small jug with the lime juice and syrup and mix.
- Add some ice to a glass and our pour in the mixture, top with the rum and stir well.
- Top up with soda water to your taste and serve.
- 50ml of white rum
- 100ml pineapple juice
- 25ml fresh double cream
- 25ml coconut cream
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and pulse.
- Pour in to a glass and serve.
- 50ml tequila
- 12.5ml lime juice
- 25ml orange liqueur
- Add the ingredients to a shaker along with some ice and mix well.
- Pour in to a chilled glass and serve with a wedge of lime.
- 50ml amaretto almond liqueur
- 25ml lemon juice
- Add the ingredients and some ice cubes to a shaker and mix well.
- Pour into a glass.
- 25ml vodka
- 37.5ml fresh orange juice
- Add the ingredients into a shaker with some ice and mix well.
- Strain into a glass and serve.
- 90ml of processco
- 15ml crème de cassis
- Add the crème de cassis to a chilled champagne flute.
- Slowly top up with the prosecco and serve.
- 50ml of white rum
- 12.5ml of lime juice
- 6ml of sugar syrup
- 3 strawberries
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Pour into a chilled glass to serve.
Long Island Ice Tea
- 12.5ml gin
- 12.5ml white rum
- 12.5ml tequila
- 12.5ml orange liqueur
- 12.5ml vodka
- 5ml of coke
- 5g of sugar
- 12.5ml lemon juice
- Place ingredients in a cocktail shaker apart from the coke add some ice and shake.
- Strain the drink into a glass, top with coke to serve.