Fantastic foods that help your hydration

Emma White - Nutritionist | 11 Oct, 2021

SUMMER SALE now on
Save 60% with annual membership*

Did you know only around 80% of our water intake comes from what we drink? The rest is from our food. 20% or so may seem high, but many common foods have a high water content.

13 foods with a water content over 90%

Cucumber
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Celery
Courgette
Spinach
Watermelon
Bell peppers
Cauliflower
Strawberries
Mushrooms
Melon
Broccoli


3 foods with a water content over 80%


Brussels sprouts

Oranges

Apples

Nutritionist Emma White (ANutr), MSc Human Nutrition is passionate about how food science applies to the human body, and how the nutrients in what we eat affect us and ultimately have an impact on our health.

This site uses cookies to personalise content and ads, provide social media features and analyse our traffic. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Choose which cookies you allow us to use. You can read more about our Cookie Policy in our Privacy Policy.