- Finely chop the garlic and coriander then mix in the pepper, sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and sunflower oil until well blended.
- Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and set aside for 1-2 hours, turning from time to time.
- Place a griddle pan or heavy, non stick frying pan over a medium heat and cook the chicken for 7-8 minutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pan of water to the boil and cook the broccoli for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Serve the chicken and broccoli with wholegrain rice.
Tip: The marinade contains lime juice, which tenderises the chicken. After more than a few hours though, the meat fibres can become so soft that the chicken literally falls apart, which means that this dish is not suitable for overnight marinating.