Lime & Honey Stir Fried Pork
1 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp clear honey
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
500g pork fillet
2 tbsp sunflower oil
1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
2 carrots, cut into short sticks
200g fine green beans, trimmed
4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
Rice or noodles
1. Finely grate the zest of 1 lime, and squeeze the juice from both limes.
2. Mix the zest and juice with the cornflour, honey, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and set aside.
3. Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the pork for 4 minutes.
4. Push the pork to the edge of the wok, add the vegetables and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
5. Add the lime and honey mixture and heat until simmering and thickened.
6. Serve with rice or noodles.