Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies
75g self raising flour
4 tbsp low-fat cocoa powder
half tsp baking powder
half tsp salt
4 egg whites, whipped
75g caster sugar
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to 190C, gas mark 5. Grease a non stick 30x40 cm baking tin.
2. Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a bowl, add the salt and mix together well.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff and then beat in the sugar. Add the vanilla essence and then mix in the marshmallows
4. Stir the flour mix into the egg whites mix and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin and bake for 15-17 mins. Allow to cool and then slice into 12 individual slices.