Spicy Beef Stir Fry
1 x 330g pack sirloin steak cut into strips
6 tbsp teriyaki marinade
2 tbsp groundnut oil
1 x 90g pack baby spring onions finely sliced into thin strips
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
2 large red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
2cm piece of fresh root ginger grated
1 x 200g pack tenderstem broccoli roughly chopped
2 x small red peppers deseeded and cut into strips
1 x 25g pack basil leaves shredded
1. Place the steak in a bowl with half the sauce. Heat 1tbsp of the oil in a wok and cook the steak in batches for 2-3 mins, until brown. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add the remaining oil to the pan with half the spring onions, garlic, chilli and ginger and cook for 1-2 mins. Add the broccoli and peppers and stir fry for 3mins.
3. Add the remaining teriyaki marinade and cook for further 2-3 mins.
4. Return the steak to the pan and stir in half the basil.
5. Serve topped with the remaining spring onions and basil leaves
This is delicious on its own, or with some boiled rice / vegetables (just add in the extra cals).