130g chicken breast
1/2 red pepper
1/2 green pepper
6 big firm white mushrooms
1 heaped tsp chicken bovril
150/170ml boiling water
Cracked black pepper
50g aborio rice
10g grated parmeasan cheese
1. Slice chicken and fry in the fry light.
2. Add rice and diced onion and peppers.
3. Add mushrooms, keep stirring.
4. Add chicken stock a little at a time and keep on mixing.
5. Throw in peas and sweetcorn.
6. Should be reducing down, you might not need all the stock, just keep an eye on it.
7. Then serve with the parmesan on top.